Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet Chubs - {Southern New Jersey Newborn Photographer}

Oh what a sweet chub this little guy was.

I met him on his 7th day of life and he was an absolute joy to work with. I am partial to big babies since mine were all chubs too.

And what wonderful parents he has. Really enjoyed my short time with the "L" family. And I hope that you enjoy seeing these photo's of Nicholas =)

Wow what a Head of Hair!! And the curls! *swooons*..to die for!!



...and I am Very much in love with this look he's giving me!!



What a great sleeper he was too. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping babe =)





I swear he's smiling here Awww! Thanks so much for letting me into your home to capture these sweet fleeting moments!



darling . boy . sent . from . heaven . to us . =)

No comments:

Followers