Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, September 27, 2010

{J and P} - Southern New Jersey Wedding Photographer

It has been far too long between blog posts for me and I am now trying to catch up. I've had some incredible sessions over the summer and some beautiful subjects. It just makes me realize even more what a blessing it is to capture a moment of time for people to keep in a photo. I really do love my job =)

I had the incredible opportunity to second shoot with Julie Marie of Julie Marie Photography in August. It was exciting to work with such a great photographer as Julie; and the wedding was...well stunning.



The bride and groom had this photo done with thousands of snapshots. I have no idea how the artist did this..but it was so Unique! The ladies thought so too!



Our bride *P* was stunning. You could just read the Joy and Love all over her face as she waited to start her walk down the isle.






And announcing "Mr. and Mrs."











This has to be the most original and interesting wedding cake Ever. The Taj Mahal!



The brides brother offering up a toast to the happy couple. He was so sweet and had tears in his eyes. I love seeing families like this!



And finally a few photo's of the couple alone together. I wish you both a long and happy marriage. And thank you for allowing me the privilege of being a part of your day.








"Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving."
~Kahlil Gibran

1 comment:

Ruth Silver said...

You captured some really great images! What a beautiful wedding.

Followers