Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

{ hue . pink . texture . unlimited } Marta Locklears Photo Challenge

Hey all I hope you have had a good week. I am again participating in Marta Locklear's photo challenge. I love it! So let me show you what this week is about..

I at first thought I would have a Big problem finding pink in my house. I can't say I decorate with it..but started looking and walking around. Duh Me moment!! I have Lots of pink in my Grandmothers china closet in my dining room. Loads!

I also have a few photographs in there. This one if a photo I won over at Shutter Sisters several years ago. I didn't even Know what a Peony was then. Boy I sure do know now tho! And also there is a glimpse of a few peaces of what I collect besides old camera's. I collect pink depression glass. All differant kinds. Don't have to match. You get the idea. I've been collecting these for years and years.


Here is a pullback photo of my china closet. This was my grandmothers and I cherish it. I have her Orchid Heisey glass in there amongst my wine glasses and various other glass items. Oh and did I tell you? I also have a small collection of teacups. =)


Pink Hobnail. Yum ♥



And a few other pinks from my home. I have silk peonys which I use when I don't have fresh ones to enjoy. And the pink diamond? I saw it when hubby and I were out to dinner at Cracker Barrel. He wondered why I bought it..now he knows. He thinks its so funny that I buy things to photograph them.


These photos were all shot with my Canon Macro lens. I Love the softness and depth it gives.
Enjoy! ♥

No comments:

Followers