Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Amy and Tim - {Southern New Jersey Wedding Photographer}

I have been such a naughty blogger; and for this I am truly sorry. I promise to do Much better and I truly have so much to share with you!

I met with Amy and Tim after consulting with them about their engagement in a lovely Delaware park. The day had turned very hot and the sun was blazing; but it was no deterant to this lovely couple. You know how some men aren't crazy about those sweet romantic shots? Well not Tim! He was awesome and even suggested a few poses. We had a blast together and their love was so apparent. I can't wait to be a part of their wedding. And wait!! It's this coming Saturday so stay tuned!














2 comments:

jen eligh said...

These are fantastic! Great job

Jody said...

Thanks Jeni!! =)

Followers