Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Little "I" and her family ♥ | Southern New Jersey Lifestyle Photographer











Little "I" was such a joy to photograph.

She was shy. I had to get her to warm up to me and it was So cold that day; but we got some very endearing photo's in the end.

Lula (aka Larry) came along for the shoot since he doesn't leave her side. Mommy is an expert seamstress as she has almost completely replaced most of Lalu's body over time. Let's just say the pups in the house like to take little bites of him lol.

So I hope you like your photo's M & AM as much as I do =)
Share them here with your friends and family!

***Pass this post along to your friends and family to comment***
If we can get 20 comments from differant people to this post in the next 2 weeks, then I will gift the family a 5x7 of their choice! I know you can do it!



No comments:

Followers